How we can Help you with all of your Real Estate needs in St. George Utah
There are MANY ways in which we can help you. One of the biggest way in which we can help, is to get you in touch with one of our experienced and knowledgeable Realtors. Why it is beneficial for a buyer to use a Realtor? One of the biggest reasons, is because it simply doesn't cost the buyer anything to obtain our services. It's the “seller” (bank, or private seller) that pays the commission to both the buyers and sellers agents. So you'll get our help from beginning to end, and it won't cost you a thing.
Some of the ways that our Realtors can help you are as follows:
- Most importantly, we provide you with the experience, knowledge, and expertise throughout the entire Real Estate transaction. From beginning to end. We can also help align you with other top Real Estate professionals (Lenders, Appraisers, title companies, property inspections, etc).
- Find the right home- Using our local knowlege and expertise of the St. George Real Estate Market, we can inform you of a great buy the minute it comes on the market, giving you a competitve edge over other buyers. We email you listings of all the possible homes with in your search criteria for your review. We also offer our clients access to the St. George Utah MLS, which is one of the greatest tools in the St. George Real Estate market for searching for homes. In fact, it's the exact same MLS that we as Realtors use (except for the private remarks and information. For additional information about the MLS portal access, click on this link.
- Take you out to look at homes- Once you have a list of homes that you're interested in seeing, we will take you out to look at the homes you'd like to see, giving you the local knowledge and experience of each home, as well as the pro's and con's of each particualr home to help you determine value.
- Write up the offer/ negotiation of a property (What to offer and why). Once you find a home that you love, and would like to make an offer on, we help you determine what to offer and why. We will discuss all of the many negotiating factors involved, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- We provide you with the legal representation and knowledge of purchasing a home. We help you to understanding the legal documents of a purchase agreement (REPC) (Contract deadlines, evaluations and inspections, home warrantee’s, offers and counter offers, addendums, due diligence, protecting your earnest money, etc).
- Help you with the negotiation of a property (What to offer and why). There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. We can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
- Provide due diligence- Once your offer has been accepted, we will help guide you through the maze of the evaluation of the property. Paper work, contracts, negotiating terms, price, deadlines, a preliminary title report on the property, etc. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. We can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary title report on the property . Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Our associate title company can help you resolve any issues that might cause problems at a later date.
- Provide you with a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) of properties you're interested in (to let you know how one property, or area, compares to another, and why) Also provide you with current market trends of what homes are selling for, and why (including objective information about each property). Because market conditions can change and the strategies that apply in one negotiation may be inappropriate in another, this information should not be set in stone. During your time in the marketplace we will keep you updated and alert you to each step in the transaction process.
- Dramatically increase your selection of homes, by searching the multiple listing service (MLS) on a daily basis, and emailing you possible listings that might work for you. Which will save you time and money in searching for the property you are looking for. We can show you only those homes best suited to your needs--size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping and other personal preferences.
- Go to closing with you, to review your closing documents (to ensure accuracy) and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
- Work with our Lenders to get you pre-approved so that you can determine your buying power, and affordability range.
- Offer an experienced eye. When viewing a home, help you evaluate good and bad qualities of a home, to help determine fair market value. Also suggest simple, imaginative changes that make a home more suitable for you and improve its utility and value.
In this maze of forms, financing, inspections, marketing, pricing and negotiating, it makes sense to work with our network of professionals who know Real Estate, market conditions, the community, and much more. Please give us a call, or contact us today!